WANTED: Desk Space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 22 May 2009 3.54pm
I'm looking for a desk space for 1 person in the Shad Thames/ Bermondsey St /Lon Bridge area.
We are setting up a new restaurant/bar in London Bridge and I will need a space to work from now til October.

Anything available?

Thanks

Tony
Tuesday 26 May 2009 8.07am
Desk Space is available in the Pyramid in Jubilee Yard, Queen Elizabeth Street asking £100 per week.

Is this of interest?
Tuesday 26 May 2009 2.37pm
Hi Tony,

We have a NUMBER of serviced offices in and around London, one of which is at London Bridge or Cannon Street, Monument and Bank etc etc. We have very flexible terms i.e. rent from as little as 3 months and you just literally move in as our offices are fully furnished including tea and coffee etc. We also have virtual offices where our staff can handle all your calls and mail and you get up to 15% off the use of our meeting rooms. For more information see www.mwbex.com / info@mwbex.com or 0808 100 1800.

Regards

Shelley
Monday 1 June 2009 9.14am
Tony
I have offices on Borough High street and we have a few spare desks. We are near Black Katz.
What access do you need to www etc, phones? What hours do you need access? What is your budget?
We had something similar a couple of years back when friends were setting up a salad bar. They spent a few months here. It worked well.
Sue
Monday 1 June 2009 5.13pm
Hi Tony,
I have desk space available in my studio on Clink street. Might suit you? £320 per calender month. Creative space sharing with 2 other people. Email: fifth@ptolemymann.com if you want to know more and are still looking...
Regards, Ptolemy
Tuesday 2 June 2009 12.16pm
Hi Tony

£275 + VAT a month for a hot desk space. This includes 2Gb internet connection, all utilities and Business Rates.

Also included is free business advice to help you achieve your aims.

Thanks
Friday 12 June 2009 1.51pm
Hi Tony,

We have one (maybe two) desks free in our beautiful, architect-designed, light and spacious office space, sharing with 4 others (web based jobs). You actually get your own “semi open" room.

It's a funky bright space with high ceilings and park views. Fully equipped kitchen, meeting area with large desk, full bathroom, storage room/cupboards, several terraces and even a sleeping "pod" (ideal for power naps!). The space is secure and available immediately.
We are within walking distance from London Bridge, Borough and Tower Hill tube and train stations. Parking permit can also be arranged.
The office is situated at the heart of Bermondsey Street (one of London's most exciting streets according to ‘Vogue') in a vibrant area with lots of nice restaurants, pubs, boutiques, coffee shops and sandwich bars. £300/month, ALL bills and rates included with high-speed wireless broadband and cleaning.
We are looking for a 5th/6th person, ideally a like-minded friendly individual to share a positive, happy and supportive environment.
Minimum 1 months rental. 1 month refundable deposit required.
Contact us on 0774 047 65 92 or via email for more info/pictures.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: