Office Space needed from December

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 11 September 2009 5.09pm
Hi,

I run a small photographic agency and I need a single desk space/small office to move into early/mid December 09. I will need enough storage space to come with the desk that I can store 11 x A3 portfolios and other office supplies, but that could be in a separate(but close by) space from the desk. If you think you have anything that might be suitable/available then please let me know.

Very best,

Hat
Friday 18 September 2009 7.07am
Hi there

We are a small publishing company and can accommodate just what you need.

We have desk space and storage space, a meeting desk, sofa and table and upstairs roof as well.

Call me on 0750 763 2508 and we can discuss if you wish. Price is v competitive.

Thanks
Emanuele
Monday 2 November 2009 12.43am
have you found somewhere yet ?
We are a media agency based on great suffolk street in a brand new building with some desks available.
Wednesday 11 November 2009 9.35am
Hi Hat

We have the following desk spaces to let:

1-8 desk spaces available in creative, bright and airy open plan office to share with friendly and professional architects and interior designers.
Ideal for small businesses and self-employed individuals. Desks can be leased together or separately.

Your let would include:

Individual Desk and Chair
Small Storage/Files Unit per desk
Internet Access
Business Rates
Electricity
Heating
Cleaning
Shared use of meeting room
Use of Kitchen
24-Hour Access
Alarmed Premises with Entry Phone

All included for a price of 90 per desk, per week

We are situated at Dockhead SE1, very close to Tower Bridge (south side) and only 10mins walk from Bermondsey tube station (jubilee line) or 15mins walk from London Bridge Overground/Tube stations. Many bus routes also available in the Dockhead area.

For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 0207 394 8850 or email chloe@sampsonassociates.co.uk
Friday 27 November 2009 6.02pm
I reckon the space we have available would suit you:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/classifieds/office/126

It is a smart and professional setup in SE1, finished to a high standard. We are just a 10-minute stroll down Bermondsey Street from London Bridge Station and within walking distance to More London, Tower Bridge, Shad Thames and the new development at Bermondsey Square.

Feel free to pop in for a look around!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: