Office Space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 November 2009 10.21am
Hello we are a new Company who need office space for one or two people in SE1. We have a social conscience and are as green as we can be. If you would like us to give you money for a spare desk space you have let us know. We already have an office so we could move in straight away or wait until the new Year until you have a space.
Friday 27 November 2009 6.01pm
I reckon the space we have available would suit you:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/classifieds/office/126

It is a smart and professional setup in SE1, finished to a high standard. We are just a 10-minute stroll down Bermondsey Street from London Bridge Station and within walking distance to More London, Tower Bridge, Shad Thames and the new development at Bermondsey Square.

Feel free to pop in for a look around!
Tuesday 29 December 2009 12.24pm
hi , I just sent this to someone else looking for space then saw your post...

HI Maxine ,
I'm in a really nice office space on bermondsey st and we have some desks that my landlord is looking to rent out asap.
I'm a product designer and there are two other guys that are journalists .
We're looking for new people to move in or else our landlord might have to relinquish the lease...

I'll be back in town in the next couple of days if you would like to come and have a look.

happy new year
nick
Wednesday 17 March 2010 3.17pm
Hi

We have a very smart office space from 4 to 6 people. It is very secure with CCTV cameras and its own dedicated entrance.
It is availible from the 30th April 2010!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: