Desks for two or small office in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 27 November 2009 3.01pm
Hello - can anyone help?

My colleague and I are looking for two desk spaces or a small office in SE1 - between Waterloo and Shad Thames, as close to the river as possible ideally.

We're a small editorial and design company, ready to move in from Monday December 21st.

We've seen some horrible boxes this week and we're sure there must be something better and a bit more creative out there!

If you think you have anything suitable, then we'd love to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Maxine
Friday 27 November 2009 3.49pm
Is down the road in SE10 (Greenwich) any use for you?

http://www.greenwich.co.uk/property/office-space/office-shares/
Friday 27 November 2009 5.52pm
I reckon the space we have available would suit you:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/classifieds/office/126

It is a smart and professional setup in SE1, finished to a high standard. We are just a 10-minute stroll down Bermondsey Street from London Bridge Station and within walking distance to More London, Tower Bridge, Shad Thames and the new development at Bermondsey Square.

Feel free to pop in for a look around!
Friday 27 November 2009 8.15pm
As much as I love it, Greenwich is too far, but thanks for posting!
Monday 30 November 2009 9.53am
We have desks available that we could rent out to you. We are a small charity located in Holyrood St which is just off Bermondsey Street at the Toolet St end. We can offer upto 4 desks, a private area with access to print facilities, IT and admin support, reception support and the use of our board room. We don't have a set price so we can offer flexibility depending on terms etc..

You would be more than welcome to pop in for a discussion and a viewing.
Monday 21 December 2009 10.40am
Maxine
If you havent found anywhere phone me on 020 7378 5455 - Sue(we are on Borough High Street)
Tuesday 29 December 2009 12.21pm
HI Maxine ,
I'm in a really nice office space on bermondsey st and we have some desks that my landlord is looking to rent out asap.
I'm a product designer and there are two other guys that are journalists .
We're looking for new people to move in or else our landlord might have to relinquish the lease...

I'll be back in town in the next couple of days if you would like to come and have a look.

happy new year
nick
Wednesday 30 December 2009 10.51am
Hi Maxine
if you are still looking, we may be of interest. Design team in Short Street (opposite Young Vic on the Cut) we have space available and use of meeting room. 020 7401 8193 - Richard
Tuesday 26 January 2010 10.57am
Hi Maxine - We have space available in our offices at The Counting House (next to Hays Galleria), which we would let fully serviced (including use of our switchboard, kitchen and meeting rooms). We also have available for rent a small self-contained office in Queen Elizabeth Street, Shad Thames (with 2 parking spaces), which may suit you better. Are you still looking and interested? If so, please call me on 020 7940 4000. Rafiq
Thursday 11 February 2010 12.19pm
You could also try Southwark Studios (10 minutes from the river) which is a fantastic warehouse space with offices to rent at very good rates. Contact William Austin and say Chris Smith sent you.

http://www.southwarkstudios.com/contact-us/

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: