Desk Space Required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 13 January 2010 12.54pm
Hi there,

I have recently taken the challenge and launched my own lead generation/marketing agency after many years in the industry working at Southwark Street. Having just launched I'm not financially ready to move into an office but wanted to enquire about possibly renting 1/2 desks in the area so wondered if this could possibly interest anyone or if you knew of any suitable companies to approach ?

Please look at my website www.pinpointdm.co.uk for further information on the company as we could be a valuable asset with regards to our advice on possibly helping generate new customers.

Kind Regards,

Rob Carpenter
Friday 22 January 2010 1.42pm
Hi Rob

we are also a lead generation company! Specifically for property - LeadGalaxy.com and we have spare desks available. We're based in a converted office on Lafone st - SE1 2LX. Let me know if you'd like to pop in to have a look around.

Liz 02079527651
Monday 25 January 2010 5.44pm
Rob

We are a firm of construction project managers on Southwark street near Tate Modern. We have about 8 spare desks in separate area of the office (we can share entrance,kitchen and meeting room facilities) which we are looking to sub let.

If you are interested call me and perhaps we can meet.

Myles Woodley norman rourke pryme
Tel 0207 654 7280
Thursday 11 February 2010 12.20pm
See my other post - try Southwark Studios and say Chris Smith sent you.

http://www.southwarkstudios.com/contact-us/

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: