Looking for meeting space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 29 March 2010 2.13pm
I work for a charity in Marshalsea Street. We are looking for a suitable space to hold a weekly drop-in session on Thursdays (10-2.30pm). It needs to be able to accomodate upto 30 people, have hot drink making facilities and be fully accessible for people with disabilities, including wheelchair users.
Can anybody help?
Many thanks.
Sunday 4 April 2010 8.38pm

Have you tried Better Bankside? They have a community space on Great Guildford Street, light and airy, very accessible and user friendly. Reduced rates for charities. I think 30 is probably the maximum allowed and not sure whether you could book a couple of hours regularly over a long period but might be worth asking. Person to talk to is Rahima.

Sunday 4 April 2010 9.09pm
-- moved topic --
Tuesday 4 May 2010 11.12am
What about John Harvard Library at 211 Borough High St?
I know they have a large meeting room.
Thursday 6 May 2010 1.03pm
Also try the Ability Media Centre on Southwark Bridge Road with corner of Union Street; have a large ground floor room that accessible up a ramp and it has a kitchen off it. ONly connection is that I've been to meetings there before!
Wednesday 26 May 2010 11.39am
Elan and Co have a meeting space available just off Bermondsey Street. Its suitable for up to 40 people and there are coffee and tea making facilities. Come and view the space! The only drawback is that there are stairs with lead down to the meeting room. Let me know if you want the prices........
Friday 28 May 2010 12.06pm
Try the Union Jack Club 020 79026062 they are offering great deals at the moment and have rooms big enough. Hold all my external meetings there and am very happy with them.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: