What are you brilliant at?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 April 2010 8.55am
Hello Bankside Folk
I want to get in contact with people who have creative or therapeutic skills who live or work in Se1. I am designing a social enterprise and I want to build a network of interested folk!
The project will offer treatments and workshops to those living and working in the area. So if you want to be involved or to watch this space register your interest visit www.projectbrilliance.co.uk.
All the best
Emma Wilkes
Wednesday 28 April 2010 11.21am
Hello emma,

Sounds like a good idea,I'm a local electrician and if you need any help on the electrical side just drop me an e.mail......

Best of luck!!!!!!!
Wednesday 28 July 2010 9.12am
Thanks BlackSand electrical!
We might just take you up on that! The start date is looking like September 2010 so I will be in touch!
Thanks again for your interest.
Wednesday 25 August 2010 4.26pm
I run a womens network in SE1, send me some text and i could let them know about you, abigail@abscommunications.co.uk
Thursday 7 October 2010 10.30pm
I am great at threading (facial hair removal). Your idea sounds like fun and I would love to be involved. Contact me at tygereyes16@gmail.com.
Wednesday 15 December 2010 4.49pm
We are experts in spinal care (necks and backs) I love the idea and really feel this is a great way forward for all parties. We are currently redesigning our website but you can check us out at www.back2normal.co.uk give me a call on 0207 3576877 James
Sunday 23 January 2011 6.47pm
Hi Emma,

I m opening a tai chi class in Bermondsey with some friends. We re all experienced tai chi instructors. Your organisation sounds great and maybe we can do something. Let us know,

Best wishes,

Clare, Yannick, Davide

079 72 93 0199
Wednesday 16 March 2011 8.41pm
I am a nutritional therapist at Snowsfields Wellness Clinic. I work with two other amazing nutritional therapists, sports/pregnancy massage therapists, psychologists, a yoga teacher a reflexologist and a cranio sacral therapist.

Please add us: shop[at]snowsfields.co.uk

Thanks and great idea!
Tuesday 5 July 2011 8.31am
graphic design, web design - send me a message

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: