Local Networking Contacts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 2 June 2010 4.03pm

My name is Steve, I work for Workplace Creations who are moving into new premises in Bermondsey Street later this month.

I'm really eager to grow the business within it's new locality and am looking for like minded networking contacts to explore developing business opportunities.

Anyone who can steer me to established local organisations or who is looking for new networking partners let me know.

Friday 4 June 2010 1.39pm
Southwark Chamber of Commerce www.southwarkcommerce.com
Friday 4 February 2011 7.32pm
Hello Steve,

I am in the same situation like you. I have a small van and man company in London and I am interested in Business Development opportunities. I saw that James suggested to you to look for Southwark Chamber of Commerce. I am just wondering whether you did try them and whether you had any luck. I am very busy person and I feel that I cannot afford to waist my time. I would appreciate your experience in this matter.

Thursday 10 February 2011 11.53am
Hi Martynas

Sorry its taken me a while to get back to you. (Have been off celebrating my 40th!).

I didn't join the chamber as suggested. They were not all that forthcoming and did not have any seriously defined plans to set up any networking clubs.

Some that may work for you (and would not take up loads of time) could be 4networking (the types of business that attend these events could be potential customers). Other than that Business Junctio is quite good.

Thursday 10 February 2011 7.35pm
Hi Steve and Martynas,

Having read the above, you might like to join our Business Club...

We have a speed networking event coming up on the 24th February, and have other regular business and networking events throughout the year (check some of them out here: http://www.betterbankside.co.uk/events)

Membership is currently half price for a limited time only, and is available to any business in SE1. We currently have 480+ other SE1 businesses as members.

For more details on the benefits of joining, and how to join, please see here:

If you want to know more about the options then please ring us on 02079283998 and ask for Katy.

Sounds like we can help!
Friday 22 August 2014 2.28pm
If you are looking to connect in a good BNI business group you could join ours. They have an opening for a removal company I believe. And if you need any software to help you run it you could look at these guys http://www.freshmilksoftware.com

It's good, we use it. If you want some more advice for systems for a small company then just ask.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: