Desk Space needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 29 July 2010 1.23pm
Hi,

We are a small software company looking for 4-5 desks or space to put 4-5 desks in the London Bridge/Bermondsey Area.
We need access to a meeting space and Internet access.

Thanks
Marcus
ccp
Tuesday 3 August 2010 8.56am
Hi there

We are an architecture firm in a 3-storey warehouse building off Tower Bridge Road. Nothing special from outside but nice inside - we are in the warehouse roofspace so its typical exposed roof trusses etc. If you give me your direct email I can email you a photo.

We could potentially accomodate 4-5 desks, but you would be sharing the floor with us. We have a meeting room, server room, wi fi and also telephone answering facilities, so there wouln't be any set up costs for you. What are you prepared to pay per desk?

Kind regards

Claire
The Facility Architects
Tuesday 3 August 2010 10.14am
We have office space availible for upto 6 people. Elan and Co are a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Bermondsey Street. We rent out the basement space, (it has an airwell with natural light and air) and is approx. 650 square foot. It has seperate access and is secure.
It is 950 per calendar month and internet access and there is also a meeting room availible. A viewing is highly recommended.
e-mail me at sema.ziler@elanand.co.uk for more details.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: