FREE business mentoring and networking in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 25 August 2010 3.35pm
Fancy some FREE business mentoring, a review of your website or help on developing new business partnerships? Contact me for more information about 'Collaborate to Compete', a European funded programme to help small and medium sized businesses develop. I have worked with GLE One London, Better Bankside and Coin Street Community Builders. abigail@abscommunications.co.uk 0779 247 1115
Sunday 23 January 2011 6.53pm
Hi Abigail,

We are opening a Tai Chi class in Bermondsey in February and I was wondering if you could help with that sort of activity. I need to advertise as the place costs quiet a bit to rent per hour. I don t know this area of London very well and could do with some tips on advertising over there.

Best wishes,

Yannick

079 7293 0199

ybourdain@hotmail.com
Friday 4 February 2011 7.28pm
I was just wondering how you could help me to develop my business. I have a small van and man hire company in London and I am looking for some contract job. Would you suggest to come and to attend your business networking events? I would appreciated your advice in this matter

Regards
Monday 21 February 2011 12.25pm
Hi,

Please email me your number and i'll give you a call about our next event, abstripp@gmail.com.
Thanks
Tuesday 26 April 2011 11.37am
Hi, Just to update everyone, I am now offering Business Foundation Days which are not FREE, but offer a 10% discount to Better Bankside members; here's more about them: “If you are at or near starting a business you would be hard-pressed to find a better start.” said Paul from Gentz Electronics in SE1 after attending. The day with 2 trainers and only 6 delegates includes lunch plus free business diagnostic and follow up mentoring. Contact Abigail Tripp, 07588 50261 or www.abscommunications.co.uk
Thursday 16 June 2011 11.59am
Hi, We're Bedales in Bedale St SE1. We'd be interested in talking with someone about business development etc.

Many thanks
Pete Harrison

General Manager
Bedales Enterprises Ltd
5 Bedale St
London
SE1 9AL
t:020 7403 8853
Tuesday 21 June 2011 10.19pm
I'm interested. If it actually is free. Which at the top it says it is and then when you look into it - turns out it isn't.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: