Local SE1 bookkeeper/independent accountant

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 18 October 2010 12.03pm
Hi, are there any local bookkeepers in SE1 willing to take on a small job?
Monday 18 October 2010 4.03pm
It is possible to supply you with a book-keeper for a small job.
We are Elan and Co, a firm of chartered accountants. We are a medium sized firm based in London Bridge and we provide a professional friendly service to our clients. The book-keeping service is 30 per hour and we can come to your offices. For more information contact Sema on 0207 403 1500 or e-mail sema.ziler@elanand.co.uk
Monday 8 November 2010 6.22pm
Hi, are you still looking for someone? I have substantial experience as a bookkeeper/accountant and am looking for additional clients.
If you're still looking, get in touch and I'll send you more info.
Tuesday 23 November 2010 12.02am

Are you still looking for a bookkeeper? If so let me know as I am available. Please contact Erica on 07926105501 or email efreeman@peninsularbusiness.co.uk for more information
Sunday 28 November 2010 3.57pm

I am an accountant, with a bookkeeper assistant. I assist and advice clients of all sizes. I offer a free, initial cosultation, usually lasting 20-30 minutes, or this could be acrried out over the telephone.

Visit our website via the link below:

Coman & Co. Tax Accountants
Wednesday 1 February 2012 12.34pm
Dear Juanita,

I have just seen your advertisement on the "Better Bankside" website.

Could you please confirm whether or not you are currently still looking for a bookkeeper? I run a small local bookkeeping and accountancy service called The Financial Management Centre Bermondsey. I cater for clients of all sizes and, although I do have an hourly rate, this can be adjusted depending on the size of the company and the complexity of the work involved.

If you would be interested in discussing things further, perhaps you would drop me a line on:

and we can take it from there.

I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: