6 desks

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 17 January 2011 4.21pm
Hi All

We are a small software company looking for 5-6 desks or space to put 6 desk in the London Bridge/Bermondsey Area.

We need access to a meeting space and Internet access as well.

Any one have space at the moment?

Thanks in Advance

Tuesday 18 January 2011 9.01am
Hi Marcus,

We have upto 8 desks available within our office based near London Bridge (opposite IPC Media).

We have 1 large meeting room seating 8 people and a smaller interview room available.

We also have internet access and Kitchen area within the office.

Please call me on 0207 593 3030 if you would like to havea look around.

Best Regards
Nathan Mansell
Thursday 27 January 2011 11.07am
Good morning

We are a firm of chartered accountants and we have office space availible for 6-8 people.
The offices are secure and are in a trendy part of town, just off Bermondsey street, (London Bridge.)
It is partly furnished with desks CAT5, telephone connections etc.
The space is in the basement and is light and very airy, with an light well, and seperate and secure CCTV access. It is 950 + VAT per calendar month. Must be seen!!!
It is a short walk from London Bridge station, close to cafes, restaurants and the famous Borough mraket.
Flexible terms and conditions and short lets availible.
If you would like some photo's, or for more information contact Sema Ziler on 0207 403 1500 , or email sema.ziler@elanand.co.uk
Many Thanks
Thursday 27 January 2011 11.36am
Good Morning

I just wanted to add, that we also have a seperate meeting room availible.
Many Thanks

Tuesday 22 February 2011 12.41pm
Hi Marcus,

we are a local printing company based 10 minutes from London Bridge in SE16, we have in-house litho and digital print. We have some offices available for rent with off street parking and all amenities. There are two larger offices and a smaller one available, one of the larger offices may suit your needs.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on 020 7231 5330 or email mark@spmprint.com.
If you want to know more about our company you can visit www.spmprint.com.

Mark Sayer
Operations Director
SPM Print

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: