Casual after work hobby club - interested?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 1 August 2011 1.58pm
After the successful launch of the Bankside Bridge Society in the Bankside community space, we wondered if there are any other individauls out there who would be interested in running an after work event for Bankside employees and residents, either as a one off or regular occurence.

We have the space to offer for free, if anybody is interested in running an event in their area of expertise.

Ideas which have been floated are a film club, knitting circle, wine tasting - anything that will bring Banksiders together every now and then for a casual meet after work...

Any ideas?
Tuesday 9 August 2011 11.28am
I run carnival art workshops such as puppetry and masks to bring people together, build community and make change, see website for further details: www.gozart.com
If you are interested I might be able to send you a proposal.
Very best
Tito Vega
art workshops
Friday 9 December 2011 5.21pm
Yes! Please see my post of today re Pub Quiz Charity Fundraiser. Thanks
Sarah

Better Bankside wrote:
After the successful launch of the Bankside Bridge Society in the Bankside community space, we wondered if there are any other individauls out there who would be interested in running an after work event for Bankside employees and residents, either as a one off or regular occurence.
We have the space to offer for free, if anybody is interested in running an event in their area of expertise.

Ideas which have been floated are a film club, knitting circle, wine tasting - anything that will bring Banksiders together every now and then for a casual meet after work...

Any ideas?
Monday 12 December 2011 10.23am
Hi Sarah,

Would you mind getting in touch with me directly on enquiries@betterbankside.co.uk with more information as to which date you had in mind, how many people etc?

Many thanks,
Rahima
Thursday 15 December 2011 12.24pm
Dear Rahima

Thanks for your reply - I've just emailed you!

Sarah

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: