WANTED: 1,000 sq ft office space in Waterloo/ Southwark area (max 10 mins walk from Waterloo Station)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 5 January 2012 4.11pm
Hi,

We are architecture practice and need to relocate in the same area by mid March, see requirement below:

-approx 1,000 sq ft
-10 mins walk from Waterloo train station would be idea.
-Good day light
-budget 2000-3000 PCM

Many thanks,
Chris
Saturday 7 January 2012 11.28pm
Hi Chris,

I have been through this exercise myself recently but didn't end up moving.

A couple that I came across in my search that were of interest to me that you might consider:

http://www.eashaw.com/files/marketing/commercial/instructions/773_1.pdf (this one doesn't have the full 1000ft you are after in office space but if some of your requirement includes storage then maybe its suitable).

These two are actually just near London Bridge but both very attractive buildings in keeping with your business.

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails.asp?src=agent&fd=1041&bd=0&db=5&cl=9095&pid=22885389

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails.asp?src=agent&fd=1041&bd=0&db=5&cl=9095&pid=19267954

Good luck in your search. If you need any assistance with your IT during your move then I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can help.

Regards
Greg
consoleone.net
Monday 9 January 2012 9.44am
Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, there is always an extreme lack of availability in Waterloo in small sizes, so you will very likely be forced to look towards the London Bridge area.

Regards

James
Monday 16 January 2012 5.08pm
Thanks very much for the suggestions, It is true that there aren't many around and I think I have seen 95% of the available one already.....
Unfortunately we will need to move in March.

Update me if you see anything. Thanks.

Chris
Wednesday 18 January 2012 10.23am
Hi, We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in London Bridge. We have some office space available in London Bridge, which is 680sqft, and suitable for upto 10 People. It is in the basement but has recently been refurbished and has a light/airwell. A viewing is highly recommended!! It is just off buzzy Bermondsey Street with lots of cafes and shops and is 10 minutes from London Bridge Station.
It is 1200 per calendar month including all bills and flexible leases are offered. Please contact Sema Ziler on 0207 4031500 or e-mail at sema.ziler@elanand.co.uk for more information.
Many Thanks.
Sema
Tuesday 24 January 2012 12.47pm
Hi Sema,

Many thanks for the info.
We do need 1000 sq ft in a good day light space.

Cheers
Chris
Tuesday 24 January 2012 2.34pm
Dear Chris,

We are a commercial property company and have 1175sqft available on Borough High Street. We also have 1200sqft available in Southwark Bridge Road.

Please contact Ryan Compton on 020 7940 8900 or email roc@peergroup.co.uk for more information and particulars.

Kind Regards
Ryan
Tuesday 28 February 2012 5.14pm
Hi Chris

Are you still looking for office space. I responded with our basement letting a while ago, but we have another space available on the ground floor. It is approx. 1160squarefoot and is suitable for upto 10-12 people. It has a kitchen and two boardrooms, is furnished, and has been modernised. There are CCTV cameras and shutters and a shower room. I viewing is highly recommended.It is 2916 + VAT per calendar month and includes all bills except broadband and telephone. If you ae interested contact Sema on 0207 403 1500 or e-mail at sema.ziler@elanand.co.uk.
Many Thanks.

Sema
PS We are off Bermondsey Street just 10 minutes from London Bridge Station.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: