Small office rental

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 20 January 2012 11.46am
Professional CBT therapist seeking small office space to rent for private practice. Require access Monday to Friday until 9pm and possibly also weekends. Literally need one room with 2 chairs for around 200-250 pounds pcm all inclusive. Need by March 2012.
Tuesday 24 January 2012 11.00am
Hi, We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in London Bridge. We have some office space available in London Bridge, which is 680sqft, and suitable for upto 8-10 People. It is in the basement but has recently been refurbished and has a light/airwell. A viewing is highly recommended!! It is just off buzzy Bermondsey Street with lots of cafes and shops and is 10 minutes from London Bridge Station.
It is 1200 per calendar month including all bills and flexible leases are offered.Please contact Sema Ziler on 0207 4031500 or e-mail at for more information.
Many Thanks.
Tuesday 24 January 2012 11.07am
Sema - can your space be subdivided to meet NB Therapy's needs? You seem to reply to every message asking for office space whether or not yours matches the spec that has been asked for!

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 31 January 2012 11.36am

I am about to market a possibly perfect space for you in Waterloo. It is the size you require but also has a larger boardroom that can be booked for free.

It is 80 SQ FT and the rent is 2,970 per annum including business rates and utilities. There is another space that is 97 SQ FT and 3,340 per annum.

Send me a PM with your contact details and I'll give you a call.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: