Desk space / office sublet required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 11 April 2012 9.21am
Hi all -

I'm looking for desk space / office sublet in SE1 for two long-time (8+ years!) residents.

We're a new business and are looking for a flexible monthly arrangement, potentially leading to something more formal.

Ideally we're looking for up to 1,000 sq ft. We can tailor our plans for the right space. At a minimum we'd require space for 2 full time employees and a third "hot desk".

If there were additional desks or space (i.e. meeting room or storage) we can adjust our plans to accommodate this available capacity.

We need reliable Internet (Broadband) and telecomms and flexibility to enter the office during non-working hours (evenings and weekends). We can work with either furnished or non-furnished locations.

Please let me know availability, rates and what's included. Ideally we'd be looking for a move-in on May 1.

Thanks!
Chris
Friday 13 April 2012 10.56am
Hi there,
We might be able to help out.
What sort of work do you do?
Do drop me a line on joanna@forster.co.uk
Best wishes
Jo
Thursday 19 April 2012 2.51pm
Hi Chris,

We have 3 desks, a meeting room and storage available in a small, quiet and bright office just next to Borough tube. Would you like to come and view it? Give me a call on 0207 940 8299 or drop me a line on olivia.mcgregor@carbonsmart.co.uk

Best Wishes,
Olivia

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: