Interior designer suggestions please

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 25 April 2012 10.02am
We're a business on Southwark St looking to carry out some office refurbishment, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend local interior designers/office planning experts.
I look forward to hearing from you
Thursday 26 April 2012 11.50am
Hi Jo,

I am Lee Clements from 345 Interiors Ltd.

We can either help out with design/planning with a view to preparing a scope/schedule of works or can help to determine the right designers for your needs.

We have worked with designers and space planners extensively so can provide names and details

07881 624 953
Friday 27 April 2012 5.05pm
Hi Jo,

Foster Lomas Architects are just around the corner from you on Weller Street; we sold their office to them in shell condition and they've done great work with it; their portfolio is also excellent. I'd recommend giving Greg Lomas a call & ask him to pop round. His number is 020 7407 7445
Wednesday 6 June 2012 8.57am
Hello Jo

Am I allowed to recommend myself? Local designer, loads of commercial / start-up business experience, very happy to have a chat or come and have a look.

Recent work here
and at

Friday 24 August 2012 4.41pm
Hi Jo,

we provide this service, if you want i can arrange for someone to come in and measure for you or i am in your area everyday so if you want to chat i can pop in.

have a great bank holiday weekend.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: