Tiny room with good Wi-Fi wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 18 October 2012 11.32am
Hi all,

Wondering if you can help.

We're a not-for-profit based on Tanner Street SE1. We're currently launching a new service and require a local small room in which to run hour-long video consultations. We only need enough private space for one person and a laptop, with Wi-Fi strong enough to run calls on software similar to Skype.

Ideally we'd like somewhere with an hourly rate that we can hire on an ad-hoc basis between now and April 2013.

If you have anything that sounds suitable or any suggestions for me to try I'd be most grateful to hear from you.

Thanks,
Kate
Thursday 18 October 2012 3.28pm
Hi Kate

I wonder if we might be of help. We have a space at 61 Southwark Street - the light here on the 6th floor is really great and we have a few small rooms that I am sure would be perfect. And we charge by the hour - from 12 per hour. If you are interested please do let me know and we can show you around. We are open Mon-Fri from 0830 - 1800 and tonight there will be somebody here much later than that as we have an event on.

Regards
Melody
Friday 19 October 2012 1.54pm
Hi Melody,

Thanks for replying - I've sent you a private message.

Regards
Kate
Thursday 25 October 2012 4.12pm
Hi Kate

We have a meeting space available for upto 4 people.
It is recently been refurbished and is 300cm by 400cm.
We currently rent out at 50 + VAt for half a day or 100 + VAT for full day. Please let me know if you would like to arrange a viewing.Tel 0207 403 1500 and ask for Sema. Thanks
Monday 29 October 2012 10.14am
Kate
We are in Borough High St and can also offer a room.
Well lit, seats 8. Good wifi.
12 ph including water, tea and coffee etc.
Sue

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: