Small business accountant?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 25 November 2012 1.34pm
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking here for a long time, often searching the forum for recommendations for local restaurants, pubs and services - a great resource for local knowledge! Now I'm hoping someone can help with a recommendation for an accountant for my small (single person) business - my current accountant has been great for the last 13 years(!) but he's now retiring and I've slipped badly behind with my paperwork. I was hoping I could find someone local who can come in and help sort out the mess!?

Many thanks!

Lomax
Sunday 25 November 2012 2.31pm
Lomax I would recommend Roland Klepzig

http://www.rolandklepzig.com/

Worked well for me when I had my own business, and has done the same for a friend. Also in SE1, which is a plus.
Thursday 29 November 2012 10.25am
Thanks theedy, I am seeing him next week!
Friday 7 December 2012 10.57am
I would recommend Elan & Co in Royal Oak Yard just off of Bermondsey Street.

www.elanand.co.uk
Monday 17 December 2012 3.28pm
I would recommend Greenback Alan LLP.
www.gballp.com 020 7403 5959
Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Lafone Street just off Tooley Street.
Monday 17 December 2012 3.34pm
Hi Gemma - would you care to rephrase that?

It's illegal to pose as a customer of your own business, and we have a hall of shame for astroturfers.

You're more than welcome to post here and say "I'm from Greenback Alan, we're local and we offer the sort of service you are looking for" - it's not fine to pretend to be making an impartial recommendation.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 17 December 2012 3.34pm
How small does he/she have to be? Less than 6 feet? Sorry, a bit of Christmas frivolity crept in - not meant to be sneery or sarky, just funny as I am a very small person but alas, not an accountant.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: