Office Space urgently needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 July 2013 9.40am

we are a young startup in health care and arts and we require new space.

Ideally what we need is an office space that
∑ would comfortably fit 4-5 people
∑ is light and airy (we are a creative organisation so the space itself is important)
∑ we are happy to share an office with another organisation and this would probably be preferable
∑ with access to a meeting room
∑ with access to a printer and photocopier
∑ we donít have our own PCs but I could buy if necessary
∑ obviously we will require internet access and phone lines
∑ we need storage equivalent to what we currently have (please see below)

Our current storage space:
Height: 79 inches
Width: 102 inches
Depth: 24 inches

If you are able to help with this at all, we would be so appreciative. Any hints are welcome.

If you want a little snapshot in to what we do, have a look at our film below. Our remit as an organisation is to use creativity and the arts to improve health and wellbeing (and underpin all of our methods with scientific research to prove the medical value). The majority of our work is based in Southwark and Lambeth, with our focus being to improve the health and wellbeing of our local communities. London Bridge or Waterloo area would therefore be ideal.
Although I am pleased to say we are now getting interest nationally and internationally for some of our work, so it is an exciting (but incredibly busy) time for the organisation, especially as we only launched in January of this year and have very limited resources!

If you need any further information, please donít hesitate to get in touch.

Best Wishes
Monday 15 July 2013 4.12pm
Have you tried the Leathermarket? There is office space available there I think which I believe is suitable for start-ups.
Tuesday 16 July 2013 2.53pm
A friend of mine has an office near the Tate Modern and rents desk space, he is an architect. His name is John, his phone number is 07412-342-217. Tell him James sent you his way.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: