Office cleaner wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
LTS
Monday 2 September 2013 11.47am
Morning all,

Can anyone recommend a thorough cleaner in the SE1 area? We have a small office with 15 employees and think an hour or 2 each night would be required.

Any recommendations would be greatly received.

Thank you.
Tuesday 3 September 2013 9.26am
We have a cleaning lady in our office, she is not interested in taking on more work at her age, however there is someone who sometimes covers for her who might be interested, I'll ask her this afternoon and PM contact details if she is interested.
LTS
Thursday 5 September 2013 10.24am
Thank you
Sap
Monday 9 September 2013 11.39am
Hi, I'm very interested. Could u provide me with a contact email address or telephone number please?
Kind regards
Friday 25 October 2013 9.33am
Hi there.
You can check out our services here. www.cleanmyhomenow.co.uk
Kind Regards
S.S.
Saturday 26 October 2013 12.20pm
Hi
We are based off long lane and do all office cleaning we have a few off long lane at the moment that we take care of please contact Emma at Emma.couldridge@ deepcleaningservices .com that've we could come take a look and quote for you
Sunday 27 October 2013 7.54pm
Hi LTS
I know it's a little late in the day but i know of a very reliable good office cleaner in the SE1 area with very good references in offices around London Bridge,Bermondsey Street and the Shad Thames area.
Her contact details are 0790 438 4439 or e mail malclifford@icloud.com name of Marilyn
Monday 6 January 2014 3.40pm
Hi I am new to forum but provide eco cleaning services in the se1 area. I would like the opportunity to come to visit to discuss your requirements. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Best wishes
Sharon Hammond
The Green elf eco cleaning company

Monday 6 January 2014 3.49pm
LTS wrote:
Morning all,
Can anyone recommend a thorough cleaner in the SE1 area? We have a small office with 15 employees and think an hour or 2 each night would be required.

Any recommendations would be greatly received.

Thank you.
Monday 6 January 2014 3.51pm
Hi

We run an eco cleaning company and provide services in the se1 area. I can provide references of companies that currently use us.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sharon Hammond
The Green elf eco cleaning company
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: