Start up looking for a web and graphic designer for new retail website

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 21 October 2013 2.58pm
Hi there

We are a finance start-up looking to launch a new retail website offering investment analysis for educated and new investors.

The idea is to produce a new logo and a new website by mid-December. We will need a couple of pages, many tabs and sub-tabs , a client secure area, login and registration areas, a library of pdf documents with a search facility for friendly browsing, host of data tools and news feeds. We will also need it to be developed using Drupal 7 rather than WordPress. This is because our requirements (and those of our clients) might change and the platform needs to support it.

Needless to say, it will need to be in a responsive design form and we expect the developer/designer to be experienced and come up with new and smart ideas.

If you can take upon this project time and skill wise, please send us a link to your online portfolio and some references. Our email is: RESEARCH@MARTENANDCO.COM
Please reference this advert when writing to us.

Cheers!
Friday 25 October 2013 8.50am
I recommend you talk to Close to Water - ctow.co.uk, you can speak to Ian Cole there. I used to attend a networking thing with him, great set of guys there, and local as they are based in the biscuit factory.

- James
Saturday 26 October 2013 11.23am
Contact shard design speak with Andy or dave
They are based on long lane andy 07528 858233
Monday 6 January 2014 3.49pm
Hi I would also recommend close to water.

Sharon Hammond
The Green elf eco cleaning company

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: