Small meeting room in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 17 January 2014 9.21pm
Hi everyone,

My name is Jayne and I'm an accredited Behavioural Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor in the area looking for an opportunity to hire a small meeting room on a one to one basis on the odd evening or Saturday morning.

I have private clients who I see for one hour each week and am looking for an office or meeting room which I could use for a maximum of 3/4 hours each week.

Should you be in apposition to look favourably to this please contact me and I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the possible use.

Kindest regards

Jayne
Zoe
Friday 17 January 2014 10.47pm
Hi Jayne, have PM'd you. Zoe
Monday 27 January 2014 11.58am
Hello there!

Our hotel has meeting space that is often used by doctors to see several patients in one day, or by nurses to perform exams, so I think we could also find a solution to meet your needs.
Do not hesitate to get in contact via phone on 0207 793 5722 or email h1785-sl@accor.com.

Regards
Benedita Sousa
Sales Coordinator
Novotel London Waterloo
SE1 7LS
tel 020 7793 5722
h1785-sl@accor.com
www.novotel.com/1785
Friday 14 March 2014 3.38pm
I can highly recommend the meeting facilities at the Novotel, having attended a hearing there this week. Delicious pastries and coffee in plentiful supply, spacious and airy meeting rooms and a lovely lunch all included. Shame I can't attend there more frequently!

I have no connection or affiliation with the Novotel, other than having used its facilities on one occasion.
Tuesday 25 March 2014 10.36am
We run the Bankside Venues collective, which lists local venues for hire. Here is a list of the meeting rooms that we have on the list:
http://www.banksidevenueslondon.com/venues?term_node_tid_depth_1%5B%5D=17

We know that The Bridge is quite affordable...
Wednesday 14 May 2014 11.57am
We have over 12 Locations in London alone and all close to central stations, should you wish to use other locations apart from SE1 please do let me know

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: