Office Needed - SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 February 2014 8.11pm
Hi SE1-ers,

We have been proud residents of Southwark for many years.

Our small business is growing and we need more office space to accommodate up to 15 people. (900-1,500 sqft)

We are planning to get a few electric vans to be friendlier to our City, so they will need somewhere to sleep and charge up over night, hence a loading bay would be nice.

Happy to sub-let some space, so if you happen to be sitting in an office or building that would appreciate some life and energy injected into it then please think of us. (if you're not sure, just tell us about it and we'll follow up) e.g. we came across a charity recently who rent from Southwark Council - they obtained special permission to sublet and so our rent would have helped keep a charity do wonderful work, which would be a real plus - so do think of us (no matter how random you think it might be..)

Also, as we're pretty good with security systems, if there are any Landlords out there that are interested in doing a value exchange, then we would be open for that.

We are even interested in short term (2-4 years) lets so are really flexible.

Really want to stay in SE1 and have no intention on leaving so we would really appreciate your help.

Many Thanks!
SE1'S-S
Wednesday 19 February 2014 9.12am
Hi,

I am an office agent in SE1, if you want to see what's on our books please PM me your e-mail addy and phone number.

How would the vehicle charging work? Are you proposing to have some kind of power cable coming out of your unit or similar? And would that require 3-phase?
Wednesday 19 February 2014 12.08pm
Hi James,

Thanks for your quick reply.

3-phase would be ideal because it shortens the charging time. Ultimately they will charge all night anyway so it wouldn't be a problem if it was just single phase power.

Trying to keep an open mind but having somewhere to park it would be useful.

Do you have something your books that meet this criteria?

Jason.
Wednesday 19 February 2014 5.17pm
I can't really help with the parking requirement - I'm aware of some electric charging stations on Magdalen Street just off of Tooley Street, other than that I do not know what to suggest. For the general office requirement I have a number of options, please send contact details by private message.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: