Looking for Videographers in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 June 2014 9.26pm
We are inviting videographers in #SE1 to visit our #SE1networking Open Day on 10 July 2014. Let me know if you'd like more details.
Tuesday 24 June 2014 12.47pm
Hello,

My name is Claire and would like to find out more about the advert that you posted for the networking event for Videographers in SE1?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Claire
Wednesday 2 July 2014 11.04am
Hi Claire,

Sorry for the slow reply. Please find below information about the Open Day. Do email me studio@johnstonworks.com if you would like to come along and I'll put you on the guest list. Regards Kirsten.

BNI Enterprise (London Bridge)
Open Day for marketing & events services – Thursday 10 July 2014

Venue: Tanner and Co Restaurant, 50 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD
Time: 6:30am – 9:00am

BNI is a business and professional networking organisation whose primary purpose is to exchange qualified business referrals and win more business. What makes BNI unique is that it allows only one person per profession to join a chapter.

Thus, once you've joined, there is no conflict in passing referrals, and none of your competitors can participate!  Enterprise chapter is currently looking for a lawyer/solicitor to refer business to.

I would like to invite you to our meeting so you can learn more about the organisation, and find out if you would be interested in generating a steady source of referral business for yourself through our unique form of “word-of-mouth" marketing.

Please bring:
There is a small charge of £10 for the hot breakfast and venue hire.
Bring plenty of business cards to pass around, as you will meet a lot of business people
Prepare a 60 second introduction to your business and what business you are seeking

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: