anyone got space to work during the day!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 31 October 2014 4.24pm
I know a few professionals (1 therapist, 1 writer and 1 designer) who are looking for ad hoc space to work in SE1.

Would anyone be interested in renting out a (nice!) room in their house during the day? Good way to make some money before christmas!!

Faye
Monday 3 November 2014 11.27am
Friday afternoon probably wasn't the best time to send the message - let me know if you're interested in renting a room.
Monday 3 November 2014 2.14pm
I think the guys at Hej Coffee (Bermondsey Square) have flexible office space to rent upstairs.
Monday 3 November 2014 2.24pm
Thanks Gavin! I'll give them a call
Monday 3 November 2014 2.25pm
Faye - welcome to the forum.

I think one of your other posts (that was more overtly an advert and has been removed) suggested you work for some kind of office space brokerage service.

It would be helpful if you could be clear about your commercial affiliations when posting on this forum (indeed, our rules and the law both require it).

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 3 November 2014 3.05pm
Sorry James, didn't realise I was being misleading. It's such early days we are just matching people we know with other people we know (and not making any money from the deal). I was posting in the forum more for validation of the concept than anything else but I'm happy to remove it if you like.
Monday 10 November 2014 10.24am
Hi there, l have a nice room in my dental practice in Shad Thames. Send me an email to info@londent.co.uk to discuss.
Cheers
Ali

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: