Welcome from Better Bankside

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 February 2006 10.59am
Dear all,

...and welcome from us as well.

The creation of this forum was prompted by one of our businesses asking 'where can I get my boiler fixed?'.

When I, as a local resident, have a query of this kind, there is really only one place to look! It is a source of some pride that we have what must be the best community website in London.

So we beat a path to James' door, and this new forum is the result. Its 'agenda' will no doubt shape itself. But we would encourage businesses, and users of businesses - whether in the Bankside area or beyond - to share their questions and their concerns, however lofty, however mundane. And, on a personal note, I hope that the esteemed users of the other London-SE1 fora will give the businesses the benefit of their knowledge where possible.

One announcement - at the beginning of April we will be launching the new Better Bankside website which, alongside a link to this forum, will include a directory of more than 300 businesses which are either members of Better Bankside or of its Business Club. So look out for that.

Giles

Giles Semper
Deputy CEO
Better Bankside
020 7928 3998
gs@betterbankside.co.uk
Thursday 2 March 2006 5.58pm
Giles
Great idea, this is just what we need in this area. Hopefully people will make a contribution to this forum.
Mark

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: