Business Banking

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

Better Bankside
Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
biscuit boy Thursday 2 March 2006 4.16pm
I am at my wits end with my bank Lloyd's TSB they are such a nightmare to deal with I can never get hold of my business manager and they never seem to get anything right.

Can anyone recommend another bank that they have had good dealings with, I've heard Nat West are pretty good on the business banking front but in their London Bridge branch the counter service always seems so slow.

I'm not looking for cheap deals on loans etc just good service

thanks
Paul Thursday 2 March 2006 10.47pm
biscuit boy wrote:
the counter service always seems so slow.
I'm not looking for cheap deals on loans etc just good service

Not unlike Sainsburys BHS?
trader Monday 6 March 2006 9.44am
Just a quick note on Lloyds TSB.
The branch on Borough High Street has decided not to issue change after 4.30 which can be a pain for pubs, shops etc especially on a Friday.
We asked if it was possible to put up a note telling customers about this but were told that they could not put anything up that was not an official Llouds TSB publication.
So just be aware you may have a battle for change.
Pops Monday 6 March 2006 2.24pm
I've just opened an account with Natwest, if you have problem's at London Bridge, you can walk over the bridge to Bank and there is a Natwest there, they are very helpful and they don't seem to have queues either.
globalart4u Saturday 11 March 2006 7.50pm
Try Alliance & Lester - have been thinking of moving to them and in the middle of researching their offerings etc

www.promomat.biz - affordable wooden dolls houses with furniture and dolls, pirate ships and educational board game. Been caught out with forged notes we have the solution Check-a-Note counterfeit money detector - we found it so effective that we decided to become resellers. Even used by the House of Lords!
Better Bankside

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions