Office Space to Let

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

Better Bankside
Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Elan & Co Friday 28 July 2006 9.44am
Available to let two adjacent properties with the same landlord.

There are two units available in Cedar Court, Royal Oak Yard, SE1:

1.Unit 2: 1 Full unit circa 1,800 sq feet which includes a ground floor unit (1200 sqft) and a basement unit (600 sqft);The 2 floor office shell accommodation forms part of a new development and is available as a whole, floor by floor or part floors.

2.Unit 3: 1 Basement unit only (600 sqft). Fully furnished, below ground office space with separate entrance access, colour door entry system, security shutters at front and back.

The property is located towards the northern end of Bermondsey Street close to its junction with Long Lane. It is situated within an area of the South Bank which hosts a variety of restaurants, bars and amenities. The property benefits from immediate parking space and good transport links including London Bridge Station (Northern and Jubilee underground services, Thameslink and Mainline services) and Waterloo International Station.

For more information please contact Bernadette on 07739 765 728.
tim24922 Wednesday 28 March 2007 9.25am
Hello I am interested in a smaller office. If anything comes up then I would be interested in hearing about it.

I run a a community website where people can send in local, academic, interest based news, articles, messages, essays etc.

It is called KaiSu

Thanks tim
Better Bankside

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions