Fexible, good PRINTING company needed ASAP!!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 3 October 2006 2.10pm
Hi everybody

I do have my business for over a two years. I just got very dissapointed with a printing company I worked with long time. I am looking for something new, flexible and of course good quality. I have my own graphic designer so I am looking for a good printing company (flyers, posters, bus.cards etc.). London
Any suggestions? ASAP
Thursday 5 October 2006 4.55pm
well i just used a company called K-Liink on Crucifix lane, they were fast and efficient
Thursday 12 October 2006 3.08pm
We use a variety - Copyprints in Talbot Yard for copying and digital, Prontaprint on Borough High Street for medium-sized jobs, Scanplus on Great Suffolk Street for large jobs. Happy with all of them.
Monday 30 October 2006 2.26pm
stela wrote:
I am looking for something new, flexible and of course good quality. I have my own graphic designer so I am looking for a good printing company (flyers, posters, bus.cards etc.). London
Any suggestions? ASAP

Hi Stela
Somewhat belated response but you may like to try Thames Digital Reprographics, particularly for any unusual formats and limited runs - they're based at the Leather Exchange at the corner of Weston Street and Long Lane.
Tuesday 31 October 2006 2.00pm
The company I work for use Kwik Print on Southwark Street, very efficient & a 1st class service.
Thursday 14 December 2006 1.40pm
Hi Stela,
Don't know if this response is too late, however we are a printing company called Greenaways based near Tower Bridge SE1. We are open 24 hours 5 days a week and offer digital printing for your flyers, posters and cards.
Feel free to contact me on 020 7417 8000 or email james.maxwell@greenaways.com
Kind Regards.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: