Property Site

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 5.16pm
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the SE1 community could help an SE1 resident (Long Lane) to advertise a property site for the SE1 area. I am planning to have the site up and running by the first week of Jan. This site will allow anyone to post property for sale and ret completely free. Therefore, I will have very little money available for advertisement. I am not looking for a big campaign, but at least something for the SE1 area - to start with! Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated. I will be also willing to exchange my technical services for some marketing or advertisement assistance.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Alex
Alex.a@inbox.com
Tuesday 12 December 2006 9.50am
Alex -

We have a target in 07/08 to try to develop an online portal/board for commercial property in the area. If you could see your way to helping us with this (some modest budget available), perhaps we could support your residential initiative.

Give me a call.

Cheers,

Giles

Giles Semper
Deputy CEO
Better Bankside
020 7928 3998
gs@betterbankside.co.uk
Tuesday 12 December 2006 10.55am
Hi Giles,

I will give you a ring this afternoon.

Regards,

ALex
Thursday 21 December 2006 9.46am
Alex - sorry I missed you. Could you drop me an email instead?

Giles
Thursday 15 March 2007 8.58pm
My expiriense in estate property branch was with Switch Homes. I'm still working with these guys
There are many estate agencies but Switch Homes is the best. My clients never been disapointed.
Fast communication good team and it is easy to become their marketing partner even if you'd like
to work online or if you are too far from them. Please I'm looking for some other agencies like
Switch Homes to work with. Apriciate any offer.
Saturday 17 March 2007 6.44pm
Hi,

Thank you for your posting. It will be great if you cold provide more details of your experience in this market as well as advice on the type of offers you'll expect.

Please contact me directly at this email address: alex.a@inbox.com

In the meantime you can view our website at: http://www.mykey2property.com

I am looking forward learning more about you.

Regards,

Alex

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: