4 person office needed in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 27 June 2007 4.30pm
We are a web design company, currently based in Waterloo and looking to find an affordable, larger office space around the area.

Would be interested in sub-letting or finding an office space that doesn't break the bank! Does anyone have any ideas?

Looking to move asap.

Thanks,

Emily
Wednesday 27 June 2007 5.26pm
Hi Emily I tried to PM you but I'm not sure if it's gone? we are about to move out of an office near Bermondsey St room for abou 6 - 10 people and rent is cheap leave your email address here if you are interested
Wednesday 15 August 2007 3.12pm
Hi Emily

We are an architecture practice based opposite Borough Tube and we are looking to rent our mezzanine level, which could accomodate 3/4 people (depending on how much equiptment you may have and if you intend to expand). Would you require services such as printers, photocopying etc...?

If you are interested, please email me.
Wednesday 15 August 2007 3.15pm
Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We've changed plans a bit and we're now looking for a larger office to accomodate 6 - 7 people.

Thanks anyway and goodluck with your search!
Friday 11 April 2008 4.07pm
Hi Emily

Our company Devono represents tenants looking to rent office space in Central London. As we work exclusively for tenants we have access to all available properties in London.

Please feel free to call me on 020 7096 9911 to see how we can help you find your new office space.

We look forward to heraing form you.

Shivani
Monday 28 April 2008 8.49am
Emily -

I'm sure you've now seen Elan's posting elsewhere on this forum! Sounds like a good match...

Giles

Giles Semper
Deputy CEO
Better Bankside
020 7928 3998
gs@betterbankside.co.uk
Monday 28 April 2008 10.30am
Emily: I've sent you a PM regarding the office space we have, It sounds like it could be suitable for your requirements? Below is the original posting

Office space for hire

Giles: Thanks for the referral, much obliged!
Monday 12 May 2008 2.20pm
emily.wright wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your email.

We've changed plans a bit and we're now looking for a larger office to accomodate 6 - 7 people.

Thanks anyway and goodluck with your search!

Hi just to add to my previous post, you may check out the website - [url=#]Office Space London[/url]
Monday 12 May 2008 2.30pm
Emily
our space can let up to 10 people
Please feel free to call and have a look at the space. If you send me an email I can forward you our flyer which includes pictures etc
Our ph number is 0207 403 1500 and email is
bernadette.teuma@elanand.co.uk
The space is 650 + sq feet and at steal at 950 + vat pcm available from 23.6.08 and is safe and secure with with seperate entrance

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards Bernadette Teuma
Thursday 15 May 2008 4.10pm
Hi,

I'm also looking for shared office space, for two to three people.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: