Wednesday 5 December 2007 11.23am
The Jam Factory is the converted Victorian warehouse buildings, formerly the Hartley Jam Factory, on Green Walk
is a dual aspect, lower & upper ground, hi-spec live/ work unit, accessed from the sunken courtyard between Blocks C & B. The courtyard area is a fantastic shared space & has its own little sub-community.
- Live/work unit - suit genuine live/ work or sharers
- Approx. 162 square metres/ 1742 square feet in size
- Has original character features - high ceilings, structural steel columns, brick walls, sash window - & large glass sliding windows
- Developed from a shell by the previous owner
- Lots of integrated storage
- Has 2 phonelines (can be expanded to 4), wired for broadband, TV, Cable, etc.
- Available late January 2008
- from the sunken courtyard, own front door; small foyer with duel entry to the work space downstairs or flat upstairs.
- a self contained office or studio space with 3 rooms in total, plus wet room & kitchenette (fridge & dishwasher). The rear room could be used as a boardroom or bedroom.
- large hallway with staircase leading to a stylish one bedroom flat with walk in wardrobe, contemporary kitchen with separate full sized stainless steel fridge & freezer, stainless steel bench top, water filter, dishwasher, separate laundry room (washing machine) & contemporary bath/shower room.
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please contact for more details.
Sharon Hart - Sharon@srhart.com
-077 966 24331