Financial support for ISO 9001 acceditation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 4 February 2008 9.49am
We have completed our set-up for ISO 9001 and would now like to book the final accreditation. However the cost is approximately 2k and therefore I wondered if anyone has any experience of securing finance or grants for this purpose or for similar projects?
There seem to be a number of funds for similar purposes available to businesses in other areas.
Thanks in anticipation,

Tim
Tuesday 5 February 2008 4.59pm
Hi Tim,

Though I can't furnish an answer to this question, you might consider joining the newsgroup CSR Chicks. I came across this group recently (don't ask...) and have been amazed at the quality of contributions ever since.

To subscribe, you need to e-mail csr-chicks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. I did also try to join CSR Blokes (yes, it gets worse) on csr-blokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, but I think this group is probably now defunct. It seems the committed 'blokes' have shamelessly joined the 'chicks'!

Best,

Giles
Tuesday 5 February 2008 5.56pm
Giles

Thanks very much for the link, I shall see if I can subscribe.

Tim
Thursday 7 February 2008 5.10pm
You could consider looking at asset based lending to raise funds.

In essence, you raise finance on assets that you own. You maintain use of the equipment whilst a funder holds ownership throughout the term of the lease. You receive a cash injection into your business that you can use for any purpose you like.

If you would like to talk over this idea in more detail then please do feel free to give me a call. My mobile is nearly always turned on.

Regards

Justin Miles
www.solutions4finance.com
Monday 3 March 2008 9.33pm
Tim Lloyd wrote:
We have completed our set-up for ISO 9001 and would now like to book the final accreditation. However the cost is approximately 2k and therefore I wondered if anyone has any experience of securing finance or grants for this purpose or for similar projects?

Hi Tim
I work for a public funded business support programme called Supply London (www.supplylondon.com) which focuses on enabling small businesses to overcome barriers to growth and bidding for contracts. The business support service is free, and post April there may be an opportunity for some small grant funds although this has not yet been confirmed. Check the website for further details at the time if it's still relevant for you.

All the best
Carol Hustler
Tuesday 4 March 2008 7.52am
Thanks Carol.
I think I recently submitted our details as part of a Supply London form that was sent to us, encouraging businesses to register for tender opportunities.
I will keep checking the website.

Tim

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: