Wanted: Desk space in Shad Thames or London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
ktz
Thursday 13 November 2008 10.25pm
Hi!

Im a freelance art director / designer looking for a nice, friendly desk space to rent in a creative environment in SE1, preferably in Shad Thames or London Bridge. I'd love to be in an office with other designers as well as an office with complimentary professionals!

Ready to move in now, so hope to hear from you soon :)

Joel
Thursday 11 December 2008 10.32am
Hi Joel,

I work for a publishing company near London Bridge. We have desks available for sublet at 250 per month.

The office is a light open space with hard wood floors and a meeting room. The premises are 24 hour access and police response alarmed.

If you're interested then please email me at gwoods@vault.com to arrange a viewing.

Many thanks,

Gavin
Wednesday 17 December 2008 10.02pm
Hi Joel
we have a cosy office space in Roupell Street, SE1 where we would have desk space available sharing with architects in a creative, relaxed studio.
john@johnsmartarchitects.co.uk
Thursday 22 January 2009 10.52pm
Hi Joe,
did you find a desk in the end because I'm looking at a place tomorrow near London Bridge. Seems pretty cool and think there's a few spaces going...I'm a freelance illustrator.

All the best

Erica
Thursday 22 January 2009 10.57pm
sorry I meant Joel :)
Wednesday 28 January 2009 3.22pm
Hi

I have a few desks available just off Bermondsey Street in fantastic converted leather factory @ 275 per desk per month all inclusive. There are 15 people sharing the space so a great atmosphere - we all run small businesses - designers, producers, social enterprises etc

Katherine
katherine@2waydevelopment.com
Wednesday 28 January 2009 4.03pm
Hi Joel

We have a office space on Tower Bridge Road. We are a design agency with a very light and airy room or deskspace to rent. The room is immaculate, has floor to ceiling windows and all furniture from Bulo.

Please do call if you'd like a viewing.
07776 158 654
mark@studio-mark.co.uk
ktz
Friday 30 January 2009 1.42am
Hi all,

I found a space! Thanks for all the replies, they were very much appreciated :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network