Great conveyancer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 12 December 2008 5.04pm
I just wanted to recommend a fantastic property conveyancer. We've used Laurice Wing from Blakemore's Solicitors for our past two property purchases and couldn't be happier. She's extremely thorough, on the ball and uncovers things that other conveyancers miss, or are just too lazy to investigate further. She's also extremely reliable and true to her word.

No connection, just a very happy (and well protected & informed) customer.
Wednesday 24 March 2010 2.55pm
My partner and I recently appointed Laurice Wing from Blakemores for the purchase of a house in Birmingham. I just want to highlight that the service that she provided could not have been more dissapointing.

She has no attention to detail and she was always treating us as if she was doing us a favour.

She did not wanted to give us any advice and on top of things, she did not do anything unless we were chasing her for updates.

Our purchase should have been a straightforward case, however it took more than 6 moths to sort out.

I regret enormously having chosen Blakemores and Laurice Wing to deal with my case. Now I just want to let everyone know my experience so no one has to go throught the same thing I did.
Friday 3 December 2010 10.54am
Dear Sflores,

With due respects, I have different experiences in dealing with Lawrice Wing at Blakemores Solicitots. I started using Blakemores Solicitots for all my conveyancing works from 1999. At that time, Lawrice was only 19 years old. I did not know that she was so young when started working with me until she was 25 years old, when was about to complete her in work trainings and part-time college studies for her law degree.

She has done 16 purchase and 17 sale completions for me, plus 12 remortgaing/ further advances for me from 1999. I have been working with her when she is based in offices in Coventry to Birmingham and now back to Coventry. I find that she handles all cases professionally. In fact, I was amazed on learning that she was able to handle cases in professional maners consistently when she was still so young. I am always impressed by her positive attitude, and above all I am very grateful to her for her occasional going extra miles to ensure my interest is catered for, work is properly done. I do find it frustrating when what I want to be done is not done in time for me but she has done everything to my complete satisfaction so far; however.

When my eldest daughter needed a conveyancer I did recommend Lawrice to her.

What more can I say?
Friday 22 July 2011 6.06pm
I am really suprised that any one has received good service from Blakemore's. Having recently moved properties using a part exchange - the subsequent purchaser of my property was unlucky enough to use Blakemore's. Not only did his purchase get delayed by 4 weeks for no reason other than Blakemore's not doing their job until he threatened to withdraw from the sale, over 2 months later I am out of pocket as they are refusing to send me the monies agreed and owed to me for the purchase of a dishwasher and cooker left at the property - arrangements made solicitor to solicitor to pay for these! Finally yesterday (after lots of ignoring my solicitors attempts to contact them via email, telephone and letter) they admitted they had made a mistake in their final bill and had sent money back to the purchaser and have no money to pay me! It was even described to me by one of their employees as a 'cock up' by them! So I would seriously think twice before using this company!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: