Pages Walk question

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 29 January 2009 10.37pm
Hope James won't mind me putting the same query in different sections. I'm looking for a fairly quick answer to a question - anyone know if Pages Walk is a safe walk home from public transport? Or, indeed, a nice place to live? Many thanks in advance.
Thursday 29 January 2009 11.39pm
I cycle down Pages Walk every day, I live at the Old Kent Road end and Ive never felt anything other than safe. Im a bloke tho so it may be different for girls, if I remember rightly your a lady from US? Where I live is the nicest place Ive ever lived but it could be said that it depends on where youve been and which direction your looking, glass half full/empty...
Friday 30 January 2009 12.06pm
Thanks Gordon OKR. Info wasn't for me personally. I'm passing it on to a friend (And nope, I'm not from US actually, I reached SE1 from Twickenham ..)
Saturday 31 January 2009 1.47pm
Sorry aoibhneas must have got you mixed up with Laphroaig there. Your gaighlig spelling got me a wee bit muddled.
Saturday 31 January 2009 6.52pm
Easily done. What with our spelling and the fact that we both shop at Fine Life .. er, Foods ... Fayre ... oh well, you know the one I mean...

Oh and info. no longer needed, people. The decision's been made on whether or not my friend's going to move in. Thanks again.
Wednesday 18 February 2009 4.50pm
I sometimes hop off the 78 bus and walk down Pages Walk to the Old Kent Road. If I had a girlfriend now, I can't say I'd like her walking it alone at night, to be honest.

The underpass under Old kent Road is not better, though it has to be said I've never had a problem myself.

I used to meet my last girlfriend at the bus stop and walk with her through the underpass.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: