Flat wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 21 January 2004 8.52am
My partner and I are looking for a 2-bed flat to rent long-term in SE1 - up to 260 per week. Any offers most welcome...

Many thanks!
Pam
Sunday 8 February 2004 7.04pm
are you and your partner still looking? my husband and i are potentially looking to rent, have had a view people round to look but many are put off by the loud squirrels outside our flatFrank H wrote:

> My partner and I are looking for a 2-bed flat to rent
> long-term in SE1 - up to 260 per week. Any offers most
> welcome...
>
> Many thanks!

Monday 9 February 2004 9.16am
Thanks Pam but we found a place... I hate noisy squirrels....
Monday 9 February 2004 9.42am
How noisy can a squirrel be?

What noise do they make?

[genuinely very curious]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 9 February 2004 9.06pm
Pam-
astounded at your commendable honesty in alerting potential tenants about loud squirrels.
Pam
Tuesday 10 February 2004 1.36pm
I think it's always better to be upfront about these things, you'd be amazed how noisy squirrels can be.
Tuesday 10 February 2004 3.51pm
It's when they bang their nuts together that the noise starts...
Tuesday 10 February 2004 4.51pm
Have a problem with squirrels digging in the containers on my terrace and burying all sorts of interesting food that they've dragged from the bins in Tanner st park (cheese sandwich being the best so far) but I have to say that noise has never been a problem. Although I shall listen out for nut banging...sounds like all sorts of fun...
Wednesday 11 February 2004 12.10am
Yes I too have had noisy squirrels, but the digging was more problematic. Squirrels have now been evicted but I am still finding peanuts a year later.
Wednesday 11 February 2004 9.08am
Even worse if you have a car...I used to find mine covered in squirrel poo of a morning, and subsequently ended up with a number of nut kernels wedged in the gaps around my windows...
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: