Solicitor for conveyancing - recommendations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 15 June 2009 7.48pm
I'm looking for a solicitor to handle conveyancing on the purchase of a property. Can anyone recommend someone around London Bridge or in tube travel distance of there that does fixed fee conveyancing and with which you've had a good experience?

Thanks
Wednesday 17 June 2009 7.53pm
Graham Watson at Lattey and Dawe is excellent - friendly and easy to deal with and at the same time very no nonsense and efficient. Offices on Liverpool Street. From memory, I think they do fixed fee conveyancing. Used him two years ago after recommendation from a friend and was very impressed.

www.lattey.co.uk
graham.watson@lattey.co.uk
Tel: 020 7623 2345
Thursday 18 June 2009 8.43am
Many thanks. I'll give him a call. Much better to hear of your good experience than pick from the phone book.
Jan
Friday 19 June 2009 3.30pm
MY colleague's surveyor will do it for 500 - which is the lowest price I have found - they are based in Manchester I think but it matters not as they do a fantastic job according to the job they did for her

details are Geoffrey Lurie Solicitors
0191 261 0577
Speak with Amanda Lipman or Geoffrey
If you know ayone selling in the area please contact me on 07974250138 - that way we don't need to pay agents fees!!
Monday 18 July 2011 9.00am
Hi all - I know this thread is a bit old - but can anyone recommend a good conveyancing solicitor?

Thanks
Saturday 7 January 2012 8.33pm
i've used www.instant-legaladvice.co.uk and found them to be very good - and cheap!
Wednesday 7 August 2013 8.08am
Hi all. Anyone got any recent recommendations for a local conveyancer? I'd rather deal face to face with someone.

Thanks
Thursday 29 August 2013 8.57am
I can thoroughly recommend Frazer Shee at the Oakley Shee partnership at Clink Wharf between the Globe and the replica Golden Hinde.

Contact frazer@oakleyshee.com
Monday 14 July 2014 3.16pm
You will save a lot of money if you compare conveyancing fees through a comparison website before making your decision. This site lets you get quotes from conveyancing firms in your local area, plus you can read customer reviews about the company: http://houseconveyancing.org
TTT
Wednesday 6 August 2014 10.19am
Excellent practice in Hampstead, I dealt with Andrew Lavery

http://www.laveryhaynes.co.uk/
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: