Looking for Studio/workspace

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 23 October 2009 12.39pm
Artist/photographer has just moved to the area and is looking for an affordable studio/workspace. Flexible about type of space (just needs to be dry), and also on short- or long-term. Open to any suggestions and arrangements (skills-swapping or if the space needs some work doing to it). If you have a space you wish to sub-let or share, please call Alan on 07884325969 (or via his daughter on 07881622372 or ameliebc@yahoo.com). Thanks.
Monday 26 October 2009 6.21pm
Hi there. just to say that if you do get contacted but the space isn't affordable for just one photographer, my partner and I are also looking for photography studio space and would be willing to split costs etc. The Southwark Arts Forum is also a good source of workspace lets but some of the spaces advertised have slightly hair-raising charges! Similarly let me know if sharing is an option for you so if we find something ourselves but its too expensive for us alone, we can get in touch. Won't be offended if not though as not everyone wants to hook up with such similar space partners. Best of luck.
Wednesday 25 November 2009 1.41pm
Ah, and I also would like to share some graphics arts / photography space. Did you look at the Biscuit Factory?

Friday 27 November 2009 6.18pm
Unsure whether this will be suitable for you but we have desk space to rent, part of which could accommodate a small photographic studio:

It is a smart and professional setup in SE1, finished to a high standard. We are just a 10-minute stroll down Bermondsey Street from London Bridge Station and within walking distance to More London, Tower Bridge, Shad Thames and the new development at Bermondsey Square.

Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to check out the space.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: