Removal companies

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Sunday 25 October 2009 3.47pm
Does anyone know of any reliable removal companies who would move us in SE1?
Cost effective and reliable company required.
Thanks in advance
Tuesday 27 October 2009 1.32pm
I used Graham & the BigVan company who are local, but I don't know if they are still in business. Graham still posts on SE1
Wednesday 28 October 2009 1.47pm
Mrs R,
Are you staying in the area or moving away? The reason for the question is that outside of London prices are generally cheaper. For example, a few years ago my mother-in-law moved from London to Lincolnshire and was getting quotes from London removal firms. I got her a quote from a local firm in Lincolnshire where we lived at the time and it was 300 cheaper! Whichever way you look at it, it's two journeys. Either a full lorry going up and travelling back empty, or vice-versa.
Tuesday 3 November 2009 11.37am
MrsR and I are moving to Sydenham (hopefully) - not local (SE1), but still in London. We've had a quote from Monarch, in Essex somewhere. We may end up going with a van hire, rather than a removal company.
Wednesday 16 December 2009 4.52pm
I used Graham more than once - very good
Wednesday 13 January 2010 1.43pm
You can consult prices for removal services at
They are a bit expense but very good and reliable.
Tuesday 22 June 2010 10.05am
I can recommend Rocket Van Removals ( I've used them twice to move into and out of SE1 and they have been brilliant both times. Prices have gone up a bit from what's on the website (60/hr for van and two men), but still worth the money.
Thursday 8 July 2010 4.18pm
only 6 months late - never mind.
Wednesday 1 September 2010 9.53pm
And your own experience?
Saturday 23 October 2010 7.53am
House Removals London is people I've used in the past@
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: