Property Management for small properties

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 4 November 2009 11.49am
Hi everyone

We own a flat in a converted house with a shared freehold, and are looking for a property management company to collect service charges and conduct basic maintenance. Can anyone recommend or suggest such a company that would take on a small property like ours?

Thank you
Monday 9 November 2009 10.12am
I managed a small property portfolio in Central London and am a qualified plumber (SE1) attending to all maintenance matters for buy-to-let owners.

Feel free to contact me should you need any help.

Kind regards,

Thursday 12 November 2009 11.14am
Hi Buwch,

As a buy-to-let landlord and SE1 residenti i offer a similar service to a number of people on an informal basis. Qualified as a Charted Surveyor i can also offer you any impartial advice with regard to letting, property investment or refurbishments as and when its required.

For more info or an informal chat just drop me a line:

Monday 28 December 2009 4.26pm
I can recommend VFM Property Management who provide professional block management services : -

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network