wanted: house to rent to academic family August 2010-July 2011

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 11 January 2010 8.07pm
HI! My husband and I will be on sabbatical the next academic year. We and our children (9 and 13) and little corgi would like to rent a house in the Waterloo area. Last time we rented on Whittlesey Street which we LOVED. Unfortunately, that house is already let. We would like 2-3 bedrooms, a small garden if possible. We especially love the area of Theed, Roupell, Whittlesey. We would like to rent August 2010-early July 2011. Please contact me via email at morrison@txstate.edu. Thank you. Susan
Sunday 17 January 2010 11.54am
Susan, try www.Gumtree.com or london.craigslist.co.uk

Or if you get very stuck we do rental searches but our min fee is 1,500 so may not be the most cost effective if you looking for a place with a rent below 3,000 per month.

John

www.HomeSearchLondon.com
Tuesday 19 January 2010 3.53pm
Thanks, John, for the tips. I'm afraid 1500 pounds is too steep for us, but the links are really useful. Many thanks! Best, Susan
Thursday 21 January 2010 12.21pm
Hi Susan,

My Aunt just rented a new flat in London, she got it a rooms to rent, Flatshare/Houseshare website. She said they have affordable but really nice house for rent. So you better better visit those sites.
Thursday 21 January 2010 12.26pm
Oh, here's the website that my Aunt got her rented flat, http://uk.easyroommate.com/. I think the cost is of the flats there are just within your budget.
Thursday 21 January 2010 3.26pm
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the tip!!! Best, Susan

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: