Living in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6
Monday 22 March 2004 2.26pm
oh another, what you reckon of these areas...soz i only have post codes, cant remember what place they were....???
SE1....SE11....SE17...SE10....SE7....SE22
yeh im pretty much looking to live in south london, i think its trendy and i feel more comfy there than going north and west is too far from my family...and i just dont like east london and am bored sicne iv been living there for ummm 16years of my life.
Monday 22 March 2004 2.37pm
try http://www.upmystreet.com/ and punch in some post codes

also a bit surprised no one else on the forum has replied to your last two posts :-)
Monday 22 March 2004 2.41pm
Talyn is perhaps better served if she sends the above posts to a mortgage lender?
Monday 22 March 2004 9.57pm
mortgage lender...lol sounds scary to me!!!! and Matt C, dont worry i posted those at the same time,on the same day, i didnt expect fast replies lol....keep it coming guys...im still confused
Monday 22 March 2004 10.29pm
You can live and die in SE1, but can you be buried there ?
Monday 22 March 2004 11.26pm
I'm still none the wiser after all those figures, but I did enjoy the precision of the outgoings - 16 and 12 pence shy of 40 grand a year on outgoings. Couldn't understand the shares figure either - is that dividend income? On the basis of your outgoings and the figures you've got there, sounds like you're eating into your savings at a rate of knots - again, I think there are some typos in the numbers, which brings me back to my first post - you need to have a firm handle on the figures before you go ahead and purchase a house - a rounding error or 10x or 100x is quite amusing, but could mean you're filling out your mortgage application fraudulently. Oh, kids through private school to 18, calculate 100K each, so that's 200K for your twins. Don't forget the tax you've got to pay on your second properties too.

Post edited (23 Mar 04 09:02)
Tuesday 23 March 2004 8.57am
think you need a financial advisor as well as a relocation agent....
Tuesday 23 March 2004 9.46am

methinks a spoof posting is going on.
Tuesday 23 March 2004 9.47am
Nice windup.
Tuesday 23 March 2004 10.02am
Yeah, hilarious. God, I'd forgotten how funny those mis-typed numbers jokes are! BBC New Talent award, anyone?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: