WINDOWS

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 22 April 2010 10.49pm
I HAVE A FLAT WITH 6 WINDOWS AND THE A NICE BILL OF 12000 POUNDS.......DONT HAVE THE MONEY ANY IDEIAS??? PLEASE HELP
Thursday 22 April 2010 11.00pm
Could you explain a bit more? Bill for what?
Thursday 22 April 2010 11.25pm
Window tax?
Friday 23 April 2010 5.54am
Are you living in ex-council property and have been landed with massive bill for windows? I think there is a southwark leaseholders association you can go to.
Saturday 24 April 2010 12.03pm
not ok wrote:
I HAVE A FLAT WITH 6 WINDOWS AND THE A NICE BILL OF 12000 POUNDS.......DONT HAVE THE MONEY ANY IDEIAS??? PLEASE HELP

An evening class in literacy might help you get across to people exactly what it is that you are trying to say.
Saturday 24 April 2010 7.26pm
Wow Debra that's really harsh and nasty. Some folks don't have English as a first language and hope that SE1 forum folks will treat them with a certain dignity as they try to use this friendly website.
Sunday 25 April 2010 12.05pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
Wow Debra that's really harsh and nasty. Some folks don't have English as a first language and hope that SE1 forum folks will treat them with a certain dignity as they try to use this friendly website.

BSB, I thought that DJ's post was an off the cuff reaction, but not particularly nasty, thoughtless perhaps.
To be honest I am still at a loss as to the meaning of the original post, I thought perhaps that it was a begging letter, or maybe not ok had received an exhorbitant bill from a window cleaner.
Sunday 25 April 2010 12.29pm
I agree with BSB - harsh comments about people's literacy are not welcome on this forum.

Yes, let's encourage clear, well-written posts, but it does the forum no credit when people receive (intentionally or not) nasty replies to genuine requests for information.

I would guess thart this thread is about leaseholder changes for major works, so I've moved it to the property section where similar threads can be found.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: