Council and Housing Association property for Swapping/Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 3 October 2010 10.24pm
Hello everyone

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom Council/Housing Association house,flat or bungalow in a nice quiet area of London, to swap/exchange with my 1 large double bedroom ground floor Housing Association flat in Bermondsey.

If anyone has any helping information, please post a reply. I will really appreciate your response.

Friday 15 October 2010 1.16pm
Try Homeswapper

There are a lot of web sites out there that will try to fleece you for money (or pretend they are free and then ask you for money later) - most of which are run by the same organisation.

Homeswapper is run by a consortium of Councils and Housing Associations and is probably the most reasonable and reliable site out there for this sort of thing.

Good luck with your search!
Sunday 17 October 2010 5.45am
Thanks for your reply. You are so right, have ended up paying for one of those silly sites! But no more. I'm sticking with the free sites and they are much better than the paid sites have seen.
Wednesday 20 October 2010 1.55am
@JPM Thanks for directing me to that website, is a great website, much better than all the ones have tried, including the paid for.


To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network