Looking for an office space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 May 2004 7.16pm
Hi,
Does any one knows an office space to let or a small office to rent immediately, or any one looking after someone else to share an office in SE1.
We are 2 of us doing Graphic design and our business is a limited company since last year but we can't afford a huge common monthly rent in our area.
I hope any one can help:)
Thanks a lot
Nathlies
Tuesday 18 May 2004 11.50pm

The small office space under the new(ish) peabody block on Gt Guildford Street had a big 'space for rent' sign up yesterday.

I think it is community office space so they might be interested in helping out a local small business like yours.

(by the way, 'community office space' - what a good idea don't you think? and just one of the many things you can spend the vast sums of section 106 money you get from developers eager to invest in the redevelopment in your area. Other examples might be small business start-up schemes, community endowments, leisure facilities, green space, libraries, creche facilities etc etc.... is anyone listening Southwark council, hello, hello ??)

(sorry, rant over.)
Wednesday 19 May 2004 5.51am
Hasn't Ken and his new pal John Prescott decreed that S106 is to be used to provide 50% 'affordable' housing. So a larger, more dense and less liveable city, with no investment in the public realm that serves it.

(sorry, couldn't resist the chance of joining a worthwhile rant)
Wednesday 19 May 2004 9.11am

Have a look in Lameth Walk (just SE11 I think) where there are some newly refurbished units being let to local small businesses...

Regards,

Loafer
Wednesday 19 May 2004 10.08am
Lambeth Walk is lovely - used to live near there.
Wednesday 19 May 2004 1.40pm

i went to a couple of good parties in the squats which ran along one side - in what used to be a fish and chips shop i think.
Wednesday 19 May 2004 2.01pm

It's those that have now been converted.

More detail here <http://dtalondon.co.uk/oldlambeth.html>;

Regards,

Loafer
Wednesday 19 May 2004 2.31pm

that's brilliant - i always thought that they would just get torn down - it might just restore my faith in regeneration...
Wednesday 19 May 2004 5.21pm
Natalie, my company may be able to help. I have emailed you directly with more details.
Thursday 20 May 2004 3.40pm
How many sq ft are you looking for - do you know? I have connections that may be able to help you. Mail me your requirements.

Regards
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: