Looking for a 1-bed on Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Toy
Friday 3 February 2012 10.55am
Hi all,

I have lived in Royal Oak Yard/Bermondsey Street for close to 2 years now. My contract is soon to be up in my 2 bed flat and I am now trying to find a 1 bed flat to rent, still in the same bermondsey street area for mid march. I have tried/will continue to try the usual zoopla, rightmove, local estate agents e.t.c. but I wondered if anyone had any other recommendations or were looking for a tenant around that time.

Many Thanks!
Toy
Tuesday 6 March 2012 8.10am
Thanks you for the post.

Sunday 11 March 2012 8.36pm
Hi Toy, i'm also looking.
Have you had any luck? Drop me a line.
SE1 Londoner
Monday 26 March 2012 5.35pm
I have a one bed just behind Borough tube, about to go on with Stirling Ackroyd if that helps
Tuesday 27 March 2012 12.45am
Thank you ! One beds tend to be out of my price range but are you able to expand ? It may be more affordable for two of course? I am no banker, and many rentals are for those gentlemen and ladies in that income bracket, or similar, around here.
Kind of you to post your message however.
Thank you.
Wednesday 2 May 2012 7.13pm
It may be too late but I have a one-bed in Nelson Square that'll be free on 18th May ? It's on Gumtree. I lived there for years and bought it and now rent it out to survive http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/waterloo-blackfriars-central-london-se1-1-bed-flat-balcony-overlooking-leafy-nelson-square/100161238 The tenants like it there but are getting married and want to get on the housing ladder. It's good for a couple :0)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: