Anyone want to do a mutual exchange to Penzance , Cornwall ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 6 June 2012 3.16am
Hi all ,
I moved from Rotherham Walk SE1 just over a year ago to Penzance in West Cornwall and really want to move back to the area .
Much as I like Cornwall I just Love SE1 more .
So if you or maybe someone you know wants to move to a 2 bed house in Penzance and has a 2 / 3 bed house with a garden in SE1 then please do get in touch .
I can email over photo's and all details .

Thanks

Nancy
Saturday 29 September 2012 10.24am
hello
can't actually help, but glad you are thinking of returning- we miss you on Rotherham walk - love to Oscar!
Saturday 29 September 2012 11.49am
Hi Nick .

I'm still searching . Sadly four days after I posted this message my older brother who I was caring for suddenly died so I no longer have any reason or desire to stay in Penzance .
I would love to be able to move back to our old area . Oska would love to play with his old friends again . It would just be great to be home .
Send my love to Freddie and Pete and the lovely Rita , Patsy , Emily and all her family , Edina and her mum , Aysha and her kids . Well everyone .
If we are ever lucky enough to move back we shall pop round to say Hi .

Best wishes

Nancy
Friday 19 October 2012 8.35pm
hi there, I would love to get to cornwall to be closer to my family and I have been searching ages too! I am near Witham/Braintree in Essex, with a large two bed house massive gardens. Not where you want to go but i'm pretty sure you could find someone that wants to go from SE1 area to here! if your interested email me a.s.mason@hotmail.co.uk.
Many thanks, Amy :)
Thursday 20 February 2014 1.06am
Would help if you posted more, well ANY info about the place you want to trade.
Are you selling?
Thursday 20 February 2014 1.12am
Davies wrote:
Would help if you posted more, well ANY info about the place you want to trade.
Are you selling?

Hello
If you look at the original date of the post it's back in 2012 and is totally out of date .
Can't delete the post I'm afraid .
Plus I moved back to Waterloo in December 2012 .

Thanks

Mink

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: