Looking for office space minimum of 1800sqft ideally on sublet agreement near Waterloo or in Covent Garden

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 August 2012 8.52am
Hello,

I am provisionally looking for office space to occommodate around 20-25 people or minimum of 1800 sqft on one floor.

Ideally looking for a sublet agreement of minimum of 4 years or a competitive rate per sqft.

The areas we are interested in are near to Waterloo, covent garden or soho.

Should you have any available space or know of any, I'd love to hear from you.

Please take note: We are not interested in using an office sourcing service/broker.

Many thanks,

A.A
Tuesday 28 August 2012 4.14pm
Hi AA
We may have some properties that will suit your needs.
You may reach us at occupa[dot]co[dot]uk

Occupa Ltd
Commercial Property consultants
Wednesday 5 September 2012 7.59pm
Speak to Ian at Field & Sons in Borough High Street
Tuesday 9 October 2012 6.10am
There are lots of good places available nearby Waterloo. The requirement you specified is not very demanding. So you will definitely get good options available for you. Just need to take a bit of advice of an expert in this field.

Wednesday 30 October 2013 5.00pm
Hi Admin Assistant,

Are you still looking for office space? We are looking for someone to fill the other half of our floor on Kingsway near Covent Garden. The space is 1217 sq ft excluding shared meeting rooms and kitchen and would easily accommodate 25 people.

Please email katharine.miller@alquity.com for details.
Wednesday 14 May 2014 11.55am
Hi there to all who responded to this post I work for a company called i2 office and we are not like other serviced office providers because we have all in one way or the other worked for them so we aim to be different we have 22 locations across the UK, we offer from offices, meeting rooms, virtual offices, video conferencing and Access to our business lounges from (200.00 a year)our Offices are all of the same standard so I mean Grade A buildings and also of high quality finish you would be proud to bring your clients into.Should you need any more information please contact me.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: